Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quantum Magic

Quantum Magic


Quantum (plural Quanta) is the smallest unit of physical matter known to man.


But the laws of Quantum Physics tell us that it is not always physical matter.


Here is the conundrum, that baffles all scientific Quantum Physicists, that quanta appears physical only when it is observed by a human being. Other wise it remains as an unmanifest energy in the Quantum Ocean, Mind of God.


Whey do we have this duality? Because that is how Creation works.


Spiritual Quantum Physics tells us that there exists an infinite, intelligent ocean of thinking energy. It is called the Quantum Ocean. In reality it is the Mind of God.


Everything that is, was or ever will be exists in this Quantum Ocean. We exist in the Quantum Ocean, Mind of God as individual, indivisible souls (energy beings.)


We 'blink out' into the physical Universe to experience what we call “Life.” “Life” is the constant inter-relationship with other energy beings, energy places and energy events. It is all energy in relationships.


Here is the Quantum Magic. We can, as individual souls, communicate with all the energies in the Quantum Ocean. We do this with our thoughts. Thoughts are things. They are energies the same as we are.


Our thoughts can penetrate this invisible barrier between physical reality and the non-physical energies of the Quantum Ocean.


We have the power to “Think Into” the Quantum Ocean and bring forth energies out of it. These energies become part of our physical reality. We can think more wealth, more health, and more love out of the Quantum Ocean and into our lives.


If we have this divine gift from the Creator God, why is there so much poverty, illness and unhappiness on the planet today? Because of man's thinking. Both individually and collectively.


The rule is to think about what you want and you will attract it out of the Quantum Ocean and into your life.


But the greater majority of mankind is constantly thinking and talking about what they don't want.


They go through their days thinking and talking about their illness, their poverty and their unhappiness. The more they think about what they don't want, the more this thinking attracts to them what they don't want.


A great German Rune Master once said, “People's lives are like so much idle chatter.” And most of this idle chatter is done mentally within their own minds.


Ninety five percent of the average person's thoughts are repetitive thoughts about what they don't want. It is an inner dialog they carry on by themselves with themselves.


If you want to learn how to use Quantum Magic then you must deliberately and consciously break this inner dialog.


How? Well what I do and what you can do also is replace some of the negative inner dialog with outward “positive” dialog.


If 95% of the words and thoughts we use in our basic lives, are keeping us at our present rate of reality; that leaves us only 5% for a happier future. We must change our priorities.


Even changing it slightly to 90% - 10% will help you to see and feel a difference.


You must do something entirely different from what you are doing now. Deliberately and consciously take one hour a day and reverse your thinking. You don't have to use much will power to do this. Make it a game, make it fun.


Take an hour a day and see how many positive “I Am” statements you can speak out into the world.


Whey you speak out loud, a positive, “I Am” statement, it enters the Quantum Ocean and starts to send that positive energy towards you. When you say enough positive, “I Am” statements, they will reach critical mass and physical manifestation will take place.


The reason it is not done instantly, is because we all carry to some degree, energies within our Auras, These negative energies, that have built up over time block the positive energies.


Be persistent positive “I Am” energies will eventually break though and manifest your desires.


How long? How much “gook” are you carrying around in you?


Now make it fun. I have several methods of getting my “I Am” statements into the Quantum Ocean.


One of my favorite is my “Walking and talking Quantum Magic.” There is a park across from where I live. There is a fenced off basketball court w/ black macadam.


I let myself in through the gate and begin to walk clockwise around the court.


I have several regimens that I use at different times. Here is my Health regimen:

As I walk, I say out loud, “I am so happy and grateful that I am in perfectly balanced physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health now.” I repeat this over and over for one or two laps, then I change it.


I am so happy and grateful that I am manifesting the divine blueprint of perfect health out of the Mind of God and into every cell of my body now.”


I do two, three laps. Then: “I am so happy and grateful that I have the power within me that keeps me in perfect health now.”


These three are fine to start with. If you have a particular health issue, you can tell the Quantum Ocean, (Mind of God) about it in a positive “I Am” statement.”


Example: “I am so happy and grateful that I have a perfectly healthy functioning heart and set of lungs Now.” I repeat this over and over and I try to get a “walk and talk” Quantum Magic session in 3 -4 times a week.


The rest of the week I use other methods.


The reality you are living now is an exact manifestation of all of your inner thoughts and outer talking.

We all have the wonderful gift called Quantum Magic. We can talk and think ourselves into health, wealth and happiness.


Don't have time? Then give up things that are filling you with negative destructive energies.


The greatest advice I can give you is throw the T.V., newspapers, and radio out.


Use this time to “think” yourself into a happier, healthier, more loving life.


Quantum Magic tells us that there is nothing 'out there' that is keeping us poor, ill and unhappy. It is what is inside our minds and projected outward by our thoughts and talking. So stop looking 'outside' yourself for answers, LOOK WITHIN.


Ragnar Storyteller (AKA Ellis Peterson is a Korean War Vet living with his wife Lory and dog Dixie in the boonies of the Pocono Mountains. He is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He is the inventor of the simple radionics device called “The Nordic Ond Orgone Generator”. He has written over 200 articles and booklets on runes, radionics, quantum physics, viking history, orgone generators and alternate healing methods. You can see more of his works on his websites:


http://www.olevikingshop.com/


http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/


NEWEST WEBSITE:


httP;www/Quantum-Physocs-Spirituality.com



http://www.Spiritual-Quantum-Physics.builderspot.com


http://www.radionics-quantum-physics.com/


VISIT HIS NEW EBAY STORE


http://stores.shop.ebay.com/ragnarstorytller



Visit his Blogger page. Over 40 separate blogs on: Runes, radionics, Quantum Physics, Alternate Healing Techniques, Hidden Viking History, Astrology and the Occult Sciences.


http://www.blogger.com/profile/01628942695087696423


Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.


http://stores.lulu.com/ellis111


Email for free newsletter:

ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment